Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Trip To The Morton Home 3/09

Once upon a time, there was a family....The Gray Family. They were a loving family with a heart for the Lord. They wanted so much to please God. They began to work real hard trying to "save the world" and slowly began to loose focus on what was truly important...eachother.

One day the daddy and mommy of this family realized that something was very wrong and they knew that they had to make some changes. They prayed and prayed and asked God to show them how they could get back to where God wanted them to be. Soon after those prayers, they meet Orenzack Family and attended a Friday Night Fellowship at the Bohannan Family Home. And the rest is history!


These pictures are from our trip to The Morton Home in Moltrie, Ga. for a Family Integrated Conference. We were invited by the Campana Family...What fun we had!!!!!!

"We are here! Yayyyyyyyyyy!"

"I see the barn!"


Goats



"Hurry, Gracia! It's time to eat!"




My Ken and our Lili





The Morton Home






Some of the "Little Women" (in training)!







Sweet Elizabeth









Kathleen, Hannah, and Sarah Jane rockin' on the porch!










Petting the horses and cows.











Lili, Hannah G. and Hannah B.












Gracia and "Muffin." Two little ladies.













A "country girl."














Mrs Morton and I... She is the wife of a true man of God, a wonderful mother of 12, and a true Titus 2 woman....I am blessed.....















My Beloved and Mr. Morton....A man with a pure heart for the Lord! Two visionaries!!!
















A truly joyful family...What a journey.....We will never be the same.....Thank you Jesus!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is so glorious! That is exactly how I feel when I go to the Kykers. The best part of that is she is my own daughter~~ YIPPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so blessed by your family. I'm glad we are on the journey together.:) Heather

    ReplyDelete